Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Father's Day this Sunday!

Hi Everyone and welcome to my very first post!  Please bear with me as i'm quite new at this - sure i'm a wizz at Facebook and the likes, but blogging is a new conquest for me.

So as you all know Fathers Day is this Sunday!  With my lovely parents residing back in Adelaide I decided to make dad this cute card....


Here are some VERY simple and easy step-by-step instructions to make this Origami Card:

I purchased some thin card from Spotlight, and some contrasting card for the Tie and Pocket.  I also used some scrap blue paper for the buttons.

For the tie - I just drew the shape, then cut it out and stuck it on with a bit of double sided tape.  For those of you adventurous types out there, you can try this Origami Tie.

Good luck!
eat sew love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment