Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm back... and with a new sewing machine!

Hi Everyone!

It certainly has been a long time since I've been on here :( whoops, I guess sometimes life keeps you from doing the things you love!

On some good news, it was my birthday a few weeks ago and guess what I got for a present?? YES a sewing machine!  I'm sew excited (get it!? hehe), I've been trying to sew every few days and have been brushing up on my skills as it's been years since I've even looked at a sewing machine.

I was lucky enough to receive a Singer 1507, looks like this:  It's a basic model, but it has about 15 stitches and 4 step button hole, very simple and easy to use.

I'm embarking on a few new sewing projects so I'll post them up here as I go.  Please don't forget to comment.

Until next time...
eat sew love
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment